Availability: 200 in stock

2018 Neal Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley California

Neal Family Vineyards
$ 138.00
per case
Pricing:
QTY:

Want to try it before you buy it? Order a free sample.

Order Sample

Want a better deal?

Make an Offer

Please allow the appropriate lag time for necessary compliance procedures. Contact us if you have questions regarding compliance lag time in your area.

2018 Neal Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley California
SRP: $20 Bottle / $240 case of 12
1-27 Cases Landed Profit Margin: 22.81%
28+ Cases Landed Profit Margin: 31.98%
FOB Profit Margin: 42.50%

The 2018 vintage is best described as fresh, vibrant and patient. A mild and well-tempered spring led into a harvest that was later than usual, leaving more ripe fruit flavors in finished wines. Our Organically Certified Sauvignon Blanc is proof of this fact. It continues to be made with our tried and true technique of whole-cluster pressing, cold stainless steel fermentation and five months of Sur Lie aging. 40% of this wine can be traced back to its roots in Rutherford, while the remaining 60% comes from the lower-elevation, eastern foothills of Howell Mountain. These two Napa Valley vineyards come together post-fermentation to create a beautifully balanced and complex Sauvignon Blanc. Elegant white-gold color with a delicate texture shows the complex and refined characters that can be achieved with our Sur Lie aging of Sauvignon Blanc. Meyer lemon, peach and stone-fruit are the most accessible scents and flavors this wine has to offer. The valley floor offers guava and pineapple while higher elevation fruit lends itself to lemon zest and yellow blossoms. Layers deep, more tropical notes of passion fruit and kiwi can be found mixed with a crushed-rock minerality. This summer we will be found enjoying this wine with oysters on Tomales Bay or with a seafood salad while sharing at a friend’s house. HARVEST INFORMATION: Harvest Dates: September 7-13, 2018 100% Napa Valley (60% from the lower, eastern foothills of Howell Mountain and 40% Rutherford AVA) 100% Sauvignon Blanc (100% CCOF Certified Organically Farmed) AGING: Over five months of stirred, Sur Lie aging in stainless steel TECHNICAL DATA: Alcohol: 13.5% pH: 3.39 TA: 5.4 g/L Bottled: March 19, 2019 Production: 889 cases

Fanciful Name:
Vintage: 2018
Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
Region/AVA: Napa Valley
ABV: 13.5%
Annual Production: 889 cases
Country Of Origin: Usa
Bottle Size: 750
Bottles Per Case: 12
Closure Type: Cork
Scores:

You may also be interested in the following products